Driving Simulator Safety Programs
Through affiliation with DriveWise Canada and Excellence In Driving Awareness, Allen Berg Driving Schools (ABDS) offers an extra level of road car driver training and evaluation. Utilizing advanced virtual reality and interactive training technologies we provide state of the art training and evaluation programs for corporate fleets, commercial truck and emergency drivers. ABDS is a certified DriveWise affiliate which is a cooperating agency with the Canadian Safety Council (CSC).
Advantages of Simulator Training vs. Traditional Driver Training
- Expense Savings: Virtual reality simulator training does not consume fuel or oil.
- Enhanced Safety: Assessment and training take place in a controlled environment. Instructing or evaluating a student out on real roads involves potential risk to the driver, instructor, company assets and third parties.
- Adaptable Environment: Student will be able to experience everything from icy roads and sunglare to a tire blow-out or brake failure in a wide range of vehicle types.
- Cutting Edge Training Tools Driving simulator and interactive wireless in-class quizzing has proven to engage and maintain student interest better than traditional methods, resulting in superior course material retention.
- Operational Savings: Training is conducted without use of company vehicles resulting in reduced fleet downtime and maintenance.
- Standardized Training Evaluation: Specific parameters and scenarios pro-vide a more consistent form of evaluation versus inconsistencies in driving environment and different instructors in traditional driver evaluation.
- Flexibility in Location: Training can be held in our locations or at your field offices. With 30 Drivewise training centers established coast to coast we implement training programs on a local, regional or national basis.
- Client Approval rating of 99.85%
- A range of programs to suit your time and budget requirements
- One Hour Pre Hire Screening · One Day Comprehensive Interactive Training Programs
- Four Hour Fleet Specific Programs · Custom programs to your requirements
- Interactive Wireless Collaborative Classroom Delivery and Testing
- Exclusive ABDS / DriveWise process
- Results in high learning-retention
- Delivery design encourages group collaboration and participation
- Identify and minimize known fleet risks
- Immediate in-class feedback
- Extensive reporting system
- Builds and reinforces problem solving through visual demonstration and interactive quizzing
Hands On Simulator Training Modules
- High Fidelity real world driving experience.
- Targeted for pre/new hire screening, recurrent training and testing and remedial applications.
- Training can be adapted to suit occupation and vehicle fleet.
- Customized course materials to reflect your corporate identity.
- Identify and manage known fleet risks.
- Simulate and train for emergency scenarios that cannot be safely conducted on public roads and highways
Contact us for more information